Saturday, March 7, 2015

Multitasking




*Disclaimer: This blog post has nothing to do with food or kitchen adventures, and everything to do with "real" life. However you might find my "real life" mis-adventure amuzing. My family did.

Multitasking  may not always be the best idea y'all. Just sayin. Life is gonna get real here. So. Listen. Up. In an effort to save time this morning I decided to have my coffee while removing my nail polish at the same time. Ok, ignore the fact that polish remover and coffee smell horrid when the smells are mixed, but I was in a hurry, so be kind and don't judge. So here's what  happened, in my hurry I reached out for what I thought was my coffee and almost took a swig of my polish remover. Yes, It could have been bad and I might have been blogging about the taste of polish remover or how to find poison control number instead of wisdom when multitasking.
 Yeah, let's just say I won't be doing my nails while drinking my coffee anytime ever again. On a side note my family did think it was funny that I almost chugged polish remover. Is my family weird or what???

No comments:

Post a Comment