Thursday, April 14, 2016

Creamy Jalepeño Sauce


I went to lunch with a friend recently and tasted this wonderful creamy Jalepeño sauce. It was just so good that I knew I wanted to try and make some. The sauce I came up with tastes similar to what I ate at the restaurant, but I added some cilantro to mine.  I am sure this would even make a pretty spectacular dressing for salads too.
So here is my version of a creamy jalepeño sauce.

1 cup sour cream
1 cup of mayonnaise 
4 pickled jalepeños, remove the seeds of you like it milder
4 tbls of ranch dressing mix
Juice of one lime
1/2 cup of fresh cilantro

Place everything in a blender and blend until jalepeños and cilantro are finely minced and all ingredients are incorporated and creamy.
Serve as a dipping sauce for your steak quesadillas or use as a dip for nachos . *Refrigerate any unused sauce.* 
This recipe makes 3 cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment