Thursday, June 25, 2015

I Confess...



OK, I have a serious ADDICTION and I think I need to fess up. I have never talked about this before, but the time has come. 

This addiction started years ago when I was younger. Really it just started out as a small habit. Maybe just once a week. Then it grew into a couple times a week and now I find the need to have a daily fix.

Now, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA <-----------back up those horses, and let me explain before you start letting your mind wander too far. 

If you have been following my blog, you may have noticed that the last couple posts have been cheese related. OH YEAH BABY!!!  It's all about the cheese. I am all about the cheese and I am addicted to the stuff. Morning, noon or night give me Blue Cheese, Colby, Swiss, Gruyere, Romano, or Queso Casero like mi Mama de Rancho made. I love them all. I suppose you could say that I am a cheese nerd, and I am not afraid to admit it.

So...
Now you know. 
My secret is out. ~And~

Chances are...
if you live in my neck of the woods, you may run into me at the cheese counter one day soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment